Elkhart Brass marine handline nozzles are designed for use in marine firefighting applications. These nozzles can stand up to aggressive marine environments, utilize military grade components, and are constructed of marine grade brass. They are suitable for use with AFFF foam for the shipping industry, refineries, offshore rigs, and military applications. Many of them meet the stringent performance requirements of the U. S. Navy and/or U. S. Coast Guard, and are FM Approved.
- 85 brass construction with a lower level of zinc for outstanding resistance to corrosion
- Heavy-duty manganese/bronze horseshoe shutoff handle
- Constant flow rate from straight steam to wide fog
- Acetal ball with self-adjusting UHMWPE seat
- Flush without shutting down